Monday, June 11, 2018

American Leftist Media: Off Questioning The President's 'Mental Health' Again

Townhall



Posted: Jun 10, 2018 8:45 AM
  Sometimes people lack such self-awareness it really is an enigma of the mind to observe. 
For example, yesterday on MSNBC's "AM Joy with Joy Reid," guest and CNBC correspondent John Harwood questioned whether President Donald Trump's mental health was sufficient after the president's G7 press conference. Harwood, a Duke graduate, does not have a doctoral degree in psychology or any other medical profession. Nonetheless, Harwood felt it his duty to voice his concern. (Via RealClearPolitics
HARWOOD: I got to say that the upshot about this press conference was about tariffs. I'll be honest as a citizen: I'm concerned about the president's state of mind. He did not look well to me in that press conference. He was not speaking logically or rationally. It sounded as if he was making stuff up, saying China told me nobody's ever talked to us, saying, 'Oh, I talked to Justin Trudeau and can't believe he was getting away with so much trade stuff.'

I don't think those things are true. And he -- there was something about his affect which was oddly kind of languid for him. I don't know what it means but he did not look well to me. (emphasis added)

  Continue reading

No comments: