Saturday, April 12, 2014

"I Just Can't Quit You!" Man Tries To Cancel His ObamaCare Coverage, But Finds They Don't Want To Let Him Go

weaselzippers;
"I Just Can't Quit You!" Man Tries To Cancel His ObamaCare Coverage, But Finds They Don't Want To Let Him Go





Obamacare numbers includes people who didn’t actually pay and people who want out, but hey, success!
I never wanted to be a pawn in President Obama’s absurd and irresponsible attempt to mandate, regulate and complicate the American health care system. Unfortunately, there wasn’t much of a choice.
I was a casualty of Mr. Obama’s Big Lie. You know the one: “If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.” By the time my plan vanished, the only individual health insurance plans available had been captured by the tentacles of Obamacare.
Signing up for insurance under Obamacare was harder than making sense of Donald Trump’s hair. It took more than 20 attempts over four days just to get on the “Health Insurance Marketplace” website and shop for insurance. The plan I found most similar to my canceled plan cost nearly $1,000 more a year, and my deductible increased from about $2,000 to more than $5,000. So I was forced to pay almost twice as much for a whole lot less insurance.
It’s surprising there’s not a link to buy a solid-gold eight-track player on the Healthcare.gov site — everything else for sale in Mr. Obama’s marketplace is also ridiculously overpriced and pretty much useless.
Signing up for Obamacare was a tremendous hassle. But even that experience was a joy compared with what I went through to cancel my coverage.

Thank You Wash Times and Nickarama.

From the people Buying You, on money which doesn't belong to them and the people it Does belong to Don't Have, the suppression of Thought and Mood crimes. 

No comments: