Saturday, October 12, 2013

MOST CLINICAL TRIALS DON'T REPORT RESULTS

MADINAMERICA;
MOST CLINICAL TRIALS DON'T REPORT RESULTS
October 5, 2013

An article in PLoS One, by researchers at the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, finds that less than half (45%) of clinical trials published any evidence of results. Less than 10% reported results through both clinical trial registration and publication.
Huser, V., Cimino, J.; Linking ClinicalTrials.gov and PubMed to Track Results of Interventional Human Clinical Trials. PLoS One. Online July 9, 2013
This entry was posted in Featured NewsIn the NewsIndustryResearch by Kermit Cole. Bookmark thepermalink.
Thank You MIA and Mr Cole.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hi my friend.
Just came to say hello.
I didn't know i was not following you with this account.
I'm so happy I have met great people raising awareness.
I didn't know that I would end up using English this way... lol
I'm glad I know what has happened to me and if it wasn't for all of you I would only be suspicious.
There is nothing in Portuguese about all these crimes and when I try to talk... even those who know... keep silent
Money. OMG! Destroying people's lives because of money. Even children.
What a terrible era.
I believe that it will be recognized as the most criminal era in medicine.
Thanks for listening.
Love,
Ana