Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dems To Raise Debt Ceiling To $18.794 Trillion

You've got to give these people high marks for being consistent.

 

 And here's Harry in 2006

 

A $9 Trillion Debt in 2006 would be bad for America, but $18.794 Trillion 6 years later will be a good Debt, because it will be a Democrat Debt rather than a Republican Debt.

Here's CNSnews with more:

Harry Reid On Raising Debt Limit To $18.794T: "We'll Raise It"

To Waste it Where?

weaselzippers has;

Dingy Reid Wants Senate To Take Up Global Warming Legislation

Meanwhile in Harry's Home State of Nevada:

Las Vegas Business Owner Forced To Fire 22 Employees After Obama's Win Because Of Costs Associated With, . . . ObamaCare.


Obamacare will go down as one of the greatest job-killers in American history.
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.
“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”
Here’s an excerpt from the interview:
“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that [I] made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.
“I explained to them a month ago that if Obama gets in office that the regulations for Obamacare are gonna hurt our business, and I’m gonna have to make provisions to make sure I have enough money to cover the payroll taxes, the additional health care I’m gonna have to do, and I explained that to them and I said you do what you feel like in your heart you need to do, but I’m just letting you know as a warning this is things I have to think of as a business owner.
Keep reading…


Must be something in the water.

Autism Rates Skyrocket: Residual Psych Drug Environmental Contamination

SSRIs Causing Autism In Rats


Uhhh, yeah, . . .

weaselzippers again:

Obama Supporters Overjoyed They Can Keep Their Foodstamps




The moochers win.
Via Twitchy:


Right, and we've still got Hundreds of Billions to kick 1 out of 15 young Americans Out of the workforce by Emotionally Crippling them for Life with 100% Defective, Junk, Brain Chemical Modifiers.

2 comments:

Mark p.s.2 said...

Whenever you mention the Trillions of dollars, I think you should put (a link or photo) the visual representation on as well.
http://www.fortunewatch.com/how-much-is-a-trillion-dollars/

D Bunker said...

http://www.fortunewatch.com/how-much-is-a-trillion-dollars/



Absolutely! Thanks for the link!