CNSNews;$5.7M NSF Grant For Card Games, Videos To Educate Public About Global Warming
(CNSNews.com) – A multi-million dollar project funded by the National Science Foundation is developing card games, videos and other educational programs “to engage adult learners and inform public understanding and response to climate change.”
OK; HHS just Billed every man, woman and child from newborn to deathbed for $223,333.33 Apiece to propagandize ObamaCare.
Latest ObamaCare Push: $67 Million For 'Messengers'
What's this NSF dodge going to cost Every person in the US, Individually?
$5.7M plus the $46M CCEP has already flushed, divided by 300M people is, . . . another $172,333.33 Apiece.
See how easy it was to Solve the what do we do about man made Climate Change equation?
Can we now clawback that $51.7M NSF/CCEP flushed?
And we want our personal 10% Finder's Fee: $5.17M for saving America the other 90%.