Weaselzippers has;Emperor Obama Signs 23 Executive Orders on Gun Control
List compiled by the Guardian:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper
training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
And as we All Know, when it comes to being superior, Doctors are above reproach. They ought to be, considering how much Superiority the Drug Companies have Bought them.
Yes, Dear Proles; Only people employed By Government are to be trusted with guns, because only people employed By Government are Mentally/Politically Healthy enough to be Above Reproach.
144 Border Patrol Agents Charged With Alien, Drug Smuggling and Corruption Since 2005
Let's review just how Ethically Superior our American People's Doctors and Nurses are:
Drunken & Incompetent MDs, Professional Courtesy At Patient Expense
Hospitals Report Only 1% of Patient Harm Events
98% of Hospital Patients Unaware Of Medication Errors
Ca Nursing Home Director Gets 3 Years ...
Suicidal Physicians Unlikely To Get Treatment
Clinicians Resist Patient Scolding About Hand Hygiene
Antipsychotics For Dementia "Under-Reported"
Hospital Leaders, Clinicians Invoke The Stupidity Defense Again
Nazi Doctors: Moral Vulnerability & Contemporary Medical Culture
One In 10 Surgical Patients Readmitted With Post-Op Complications
Doctors Fear For Medicine's Future
Wake Up Your Zombie Workforce To Patient Safety Risks
HHS OIG: 88% Nursing Home Residents With Dementia Antipsychotics DESPITE Boxed Warning
Hospital Workers Don't Report 86% of Patient Harm Events.
Shell Companies Steal Millions In Medicare Fraud
Psych Drugs Abusing Foster Children Pt II: ABC NEWS Video
The Monster Study
Unethical Human Experimentation In The United States
State Rarely Investigates Hospital Complaints
Ignoring Disruptive (read Mentally Ill) Doc Behavior
NIMH Violence Initiative: Junk Medicine In Jackboots
Mind Control: It AIN'T Health Care
Drunken/Hung Over Physicians, In Surgery
Disruptive"Mentally Ill" Physicians: STILL ABOVE THE LAW
Is The AMA Covering Up Medicare Fraud?
Behavioral Toxicity Of Antipsychotic Drugs
The US Supreme Eugenic Court: Buck V Bell 1927
Akathisia: Risperdal vs Haldol In Antipsychotic First Timers: Risperdal LOSES
When our Ethically Superior Peoples Doctors fall in line and Do Their Duty to the State, there will be a Special Place for them in Comrade Chairman's Safer and More Progressive, gun free, Violence Free America.
Obama Campaign Staffers Left Unemployed and Without Health Insurance, Not Invited To Inaugural Festivities.
Serves them right.
In a sour footnote to President Barack Obama’s sweeping electoral victory last November, many of his campaign staffers have been shut out of the inaugural festivities, more than a dozen of them complained to BuzzFeed Monday.
“We worked our butts off, and I’m going to watch it on TV instead of being there,” said one former staffer. “It’s a huge bummer.”
Former staffers — who spoke to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity to preserve their relationships, and possible jobs, in Obama’s second term — say they have grown frustrated by what they see as inadequate communication from the Presidential Inaugural Committee, the group responsible for the inaugural balls, and in particular by its restrictions on access to the official events.
“I didn’t hear anything from PIC until a little more than a week ago,” said another staffer. “They knew this was happening. Instead of giving us details [of what we could attend] on November 7th, we found out so late that it would cost me $2,000 to go to Washington for a weekend as opposed to $1,000 or less if I booked two months ago.” [...]
Claims that they were snubbed have consumed the conversation on the Obama campaign alumni LinkedIn group, said the first staffer.
Obama staffers were paid substantially less than Romney staffers in similar jobs in 2012, and many took pay cuts of $30,000-range from prior jobs, former staffers say. The final payday for staffers was the Friday after the election, as opposed to weeks later for the Republican campaign; health insurance was cut off in November as well.
Many remain unemployed.
And we should never doubt that the Doctors Will Fall In, because they will become so much more ethically superior with their added Police State Powers that they will Completely Forget the Royal, PERSONAL SCREWING their own incomes and futures just got from Comrade Chairman's ObamaCare.
And from the Counter-Revolutionary, State Security Intel Briefings file:
Second Republican Considers Impeaching Obama
[Ed; Only the 2nd. It's no wonder the Republican Party lost the last election.]
Cries of waaaaacism in 3… 2… 1.
A second House Republican has suggested impeaching President Barack Obama, saying “all options should be on the table” in an interview posted Wednesday.Thanks Zip
“It’s just one of those times in our history,” said Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) said in an interview with the Florida political blog “The Shark Tank.” “We’re at this kind of breaking point.”
Radel was asked about Obama’s use of executive orders to bypass an often intractable Congress. The administration has identified 19 executive orders it may issue to crack down on gun violence. Most of the orders focus on stricter enforcement of existing laws or on improving communication between federal agencies and states.
“And to be bipartisan for a second, the thing that I would stress to Democrats and Republicans: Let’s say you’re a big fan of President Obama, and you support everything that he’s doing and you don’t mind these executive orders and you want an executive order to ban guns and take guns away, to raise the debt ceiling with unlimited amounts of spending or ignore laws,” said Radel, who replaced former Rep. Connie Mack in the House. “What I would say to Democrats who are friends with President Obama right now is, ask yourself, what are you going to do when a Republican gets in, and you may not agree with or like very much, and begins doing the same thing?”
Here's what Israel does for Theirs.