Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friends "Hey Buddy Can You Spare a Dime?"

Gianna is our friend.

Gianna has been a customer/consumer of 11 milligrams a day of Risperdal.

The $9.3 Billion Dollar Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) has the majority of its Billions invested in Johnson & Johnson: who own Janssen: who Are Risperdal: which netted $4.7 Billion Dollars last year.

William C. Weldon is the $31.9 Million Dollar CEO of Johnson & Johnson.

We are ASKING Robert Wood Johnson IV & William C. Weldon

"Hey Buddy, Can You Spare A Dime?"

But we've got a feeling that neither of them are going to Give a Dime, ..... while they're busying themselves, selling more Risperdal.

LINK

Life can change mighty fast…I’m going away
by giannakali

My condition has been getting progressively worse. I no longer am able to do some of the little things I enjoyed like cooking in 5 minute increments with lots of breaks. I now can essentially only get up to go to the bathroom and occasionally I can handle a trip to the fridge or to get a drink of water. I am in constant pain and nausea. I barely eat and have lost 50 lbs. This morning I woke up and I knew I could no longer do this. I have no quality of life. I am 100% dependent on others to meet my needs. It is no longer a tenable existence as long as there are possibilities out there and I do believe there are. I called the same detox center I referred my friend to. I called my mom, dad, sister and cousin all of whom have more money than we do. I now have the cash I need. I’m trying to work things out with the center to take me and my friend as part of the deal. I’m a full paying customer and she can pay whatever amount she manages to fund raise as a down payment. I’m hoping they’ll go for that. So now again I ask for you to help my friend. I believe the odds of getting her in are now increased because I’m going and I’ve had a relationship with the director there for a while.

Please, please help. The more money we have to offer as a down payment the more likely they’ll take her. I’m not sure where we’re at now but I’d say it’s about $1200.

Please NO CAUTIONS about the dangers of detox centers!! NONE. I have done a ton of research and I know the pros and cons. Only good wishes allowed. If you have nasty things to say go tell it to a wall. If you’d prefer to mail a check please ask for my mailing address.

Would you guys like to meet Gianna? You'll like her. Trust us, she's really likeable.



4:12: "And you can laugh at me."

You guys wouldn't laugh at Gianna, would you? You wouldn't like Be laughing at her, would you? Her Friend - who they Really NEED the Money for - would probably Have the money 'cause Gianna and her husband would Pay for her, but Gianna has to be Paid for too.

Oops, Sorry: It couldn't have been Your FDA Safe and Effective Risperdal, Right? Because Your Risperdal is FDA Safe, ..... and Effective, too. It must have been one of your Competitors Drugs, which is responsible for Our Friend's current, uhh, situation. Because Gianna also told us that:
Updated 4/17/09:

I’ve withdrawn from:

84 mg of Concerta

50 mg of Seroquel

200 mg of Zoloft

400 mg of Lamictal

11 mg of Risperdal

I’m working on the final drug now. Klonopin. I’m a bit more than half-way off the 3 mg I was on. It might take another 6 months to a year…not sure!


With $446,000,000.00 (CTA) - to sell J&J nicotine replacement, ECONOMY WRECKING PC SMOKING BAN AGENDA DRUGS - is there Any Chance either of you guys could like lay off a bit of that dough to your secretary or a janitor, ....... and have them make out the check in Their name, perhaps, ...... since you're both so snowed under with all this Great Humanitarian Persona, ....... and Insuring Communitarianism, ...... through Central Planning Public/Private Partnerships, ...... to relieve suffering?

Because that's what it's Really all about, isn't it, ....... Relieving suffering?

And The Communitarianism Public/Private Partnerships are just a means to an end, Right?


Risperdal's top 20 side effects reported to MedWatch between Jan. 2004 and Dec. 2006:

Death - 308 Cases
Diabetes Mellitus - 176 Cases
Drug Interaction - 176 Cases
Increased Weight - 138 Cases
Leukopenia - 124 Cases
Fall - 123 Cases
Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome - 116 Cases
Extrapyramidal Disorder - 109 Cases
Tardive Dyskinesia - 104 Cases
Cerebrovascular Accident - 102 Cases
Convulsion - 99 Cases
Somnolence - 98 Cases
Aggression - 99 Cases
Tremor - 93 Cases
Neutropenia - 91 Cases
Rhabdomyolysis - 88 Cases
Condition Aggravated - 86 Cases
Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 85 Cases
Psychotic Disorder - 82 Cases
Pneumonia - 82 Cases

No comments: