OK, This Pharmaceutical Co. with How Much Money, is How Put Out, by ONE GUY, with a BLOG? It's not as though we're talking Snow White's marriage hopes destroyed, because her reputation was sullied.
We're reminded of a particularly poignant photo from 9/11. We wish we could find it on short notice, but twas not to be.
There were a crowd of Her Majesty's somber and long faced subjects with a big sign. That sign read:
"To our friends the Yanks, When you need help, Call a Brit."
- Does GSK Love Bad Publicity? (Clin Psych Blog)
- Video sets GlaxoSmithKline Hounds to Intimidate British Blogger (AHRP Blog)
- This U.S.A. blog supports Bob Fiddaman (Soulful Sepulcher)
- Glaxo Smith Kline (Bipolar Blast)
- It's Groundhog Day for bullying by GlaxoSmithKline over Seroxat (Scientific Misconduct Blog)
- GSK Lawyers target Seroxat campaigner Bob Fiddaman (Seroxat Secrets)
- Tony Nunn
- Intimidation: a standard tactic? (Matt Holford)
- Glaxo Goes After British Blogger's Video (Furious Seasons)
- GSK Video - The Aftermath
- BLOGSCAN - GSK Lawyers Have Paxil Video Taken Down
"Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is."
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
Sir Winston Churchill
What's next? Letters to youtube?
Lord forgive us. We almost forgot to commend Dr. Blumsohn at scientific-misconduct.blogspot.com for putting all this together.
Day 2: Pharmalot. The controversy seems to be heating up.